Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Happy Birthday Second Life!

Hard to believe that Second Life has been around for 17 years. So, it has to be something great if people keep coming back to it. For me, it has been a long road of almost 9 years of this. I am so lucky in a way, I documented all of this in this blog from day one.

I made several goals along the way:

1. Build something that is mine. ( well almost, a few things here and then.)
2. Work in SL ( yeah I became a host )
3. Become a DJ ( yeah I did that )
4. Have an art exhibit ( yes, done that )
5. DJ at the Birthday Celebration ( yes, I did last year and will this year. Thank you SL )
6. Have an exhibit at the Birthday Celebration ( yes, it is there )

So, in order to celebrate all of this, I am giving away my little exhibit car. Yes, it is very modest and you probably can get it on Marketplace very cheap, but here is the thing, if you like photography why not photograph it and ass it to the group and win?


www.flickr.com/groups/amretreat/
Take a picture of the car and you
Become a Member of the Retreat-Basement Club Group
Post your picture in the Flickr Group
GOOD LUCK
Contest ends soon


One sim at a Time






No comments:

Post a Comment