Wednesday, June 24, 2020

** P A R A P I N A **

Opening, Wednesday, 24 June 2020 12:30 pm SLT 21:30 French time
Aneli Abeyante is pleased to present you
Theda Tammas Iono Allen
** P A R A P I N A **
DJ JadeYu Fhang 12:30 pmslt

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Virtual%20Holland/142/23/3502


This was such an amazing installation, I hope you get to see it as well. The dancing statues were perfectly in rhythm with the music. You felt you were there with the people dancing around the statues.

Just an amazing creation of art and movement. It always leaves me in awe when I see things like this created in the virtual world here in Second Life. The talents that people have shown points to that they are highly educated and intelligent because this takes a lot of skills to create. 
Iono Allen is a MachinimaMaker (Art machinimas) so go check out his videos on Vimeo.
You can also see some of Theda Tammas artwork on Flickr. Two absolute one of a kind artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment