Monday, June 29, 2020

The Return to the Blake Sea

Today I took a little trip to the Blake Sea, a must-see if you own a boat or plane. Or just go and look on foot, after all, avatars can breathe underwater as well.

I took off in my little flower-powered plane from Hollywood Airport in Second Life (not to be confused with Hollywood, California) and I had to pedal really hard to get it up in the air. I finally did and made it above the 100ft level.
From there you have to fly south and then east in order to get to the famous Siren Isle.

Siren Isle used to be a hidden gem at the southern part of the Blake Sea and you could bring your boat there and just sit and enjoy the quiet ocean. Accept for the seagulls and the waves you could not hear much at all, other than an occasional plane flying overhead. 
Nowadays it is a different story and it is packed with hoodlums trying to make a quick linden on the side with advertisement and just plain stupidity of sitting there naked or harassing other avatars.

It is just bull when you can't find a spot to land here.
The region is totally owned by the Lindens and they would have control of what goes on there but do they even know? They do not make any lindens off all the visitors there and at the moment I was there today 24 avatars sat around in their boats on the isle or in the air. 

I seem to get recognized everywhere I go.
At one point that crazy chick was trying to knock me off the sky at the same time when I heard a voice call out " Princess Anj...." and then I realized that the chick was just an avatar trying to be Wonder Woman. ( Or was it a guy? You never really know anymore.

See you all later!
Well, time for me to take off and explore another fun place I used to go to. On a side note, most of the avatars here were long time residents, so you cannot blame the dumb games on them. Now the Lindens could make quite a penny here is they charge rent to the avatars that live here for free. 

Oh, one more thing...what is the missing letter here? I am so ADHD and OCD that I needed to squeeze this in here...please let me know your answers.


I might give a clue...ok then come Friday to the Basement Club at around 6PM SLT and you will figure out the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment