Tuesday, June 30, 2020

OBLEE @ the Basement Club

That is correct!!! The one and only Oblee will be playing live for one hour some of his fantastic tunes.

I can hardly believe how lucky I am to have just have said hello to him and we chatted for a long time. What a cool guy with so much talent. 

I hope you will all stop by and enjoy this one of a kind artist.

Oblee is well known in the Second Life community for his appearance in the Drax Files World Makers and he plays at many venues in Second Life. He also has performed at many of the SL-Birthday celebrations including the recent SL17B and of course many real-life events as well.





Please check out some of the links I provide and listen in. I am absolutely over the moon and need to get some fresh air so I can believe this is happening to the Basement Club.

  
Tune in to some of his music here on his Youtube Channel and find out for yourself and you will easily be convinced how cool his music is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment