Sunday, June 14, 2020

Home Invasion by Naria Panthar and Timm Novak


The Retreat's secret Hang-out was not featured in the Second Life Destinations Video, but now for the very first time, it is open to the public.
Thank you Naria, Timm, and Victor for stopping by...always fun to watch you guys.
Please do take pictures and add them to the Retreat Group Flickr Page...I may give out some prizes.

I spend most of my time here alone, but I felt it is too pretty to just be selfish and enjoy it for me, so I decided I would show this off as well and only those people who actually read the blog would get access to it because I leave the landmark at the end of this blog entry.

Come and relax under the stars outside or go inside and get cozy by the fireplace. Pet the kittens, but do not feed them they are all on special diets. There is a free gift for all who would like to grab it, it is the "all you need is a cat" sign.

The voodoo doll I do not recommend touching, it is evil...no I am kidding. Play some Greedy outside with friends or just enjoy the quiet sounds of the waves.

Visit the Secret Hang out today: TELEPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment