Sunday, December 3, 2017

Are you naughty or nice?

"Tis the season of Christmas and all through the 'hood, Little boys and girls wonder, "Oh crap, was I good?" Were you naughty or nice, wanna learn which it is? Then enough with your questions -- just take this fun quiz. Oh, never you fear, there's a naughty quiz here, To test if you're nice, and to fill you with cheer. Find out with this quiz, did your deeds suffice? What will Santa write down, are you NAUGHTY or NICE?"


Click on the link and find out: LIST

50% Nice 50% Naughty

ice skating
I need to work on this I guess so I can be 100% Nice next year. I am sure Santa still brings me something for the 50%? Won't he?
Being nice has its benefits for sure. I know Greg is nice, he always looks for the best in all people. That is a good quality to have I think. I am more critical of others at times when I feel down. So I got a little work to do to be better.
But being a little naughty (winks) does not hurt either if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment