Thursday, July 19, 2018

All on a Thursday...

Remember those Dragons I was gonna fight? Well it turned out those dragon at Sirens Isle have a party with one DJing and people from all around the Blake Sea go there in their boats and dance to the music.

party central at the siren isle
Of course my nosy self had to take a closer look. I just did not want to look suspicious, so I figured since it is the ocean and all a fish balloon would fit in.

I do not think he was buying the "Help me" cries
Trouble is others may think you are either mentally not stable or you are in serious trouble and need help...

Later that day I went fishing. Not exactly the same type of fishing you would consider in the ocean, but I made a temporary bridge over Route 12 from the Retreat to the other side and sat there to fish the little cars that go by.
...and then I DJed for 2 sets and actually was tired...

Got one!

oh deer...the stars are falling from the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment