Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Catacombe de Paris

The Catacombs of Paris (French: Catacombes de Paris,are underground ossuaries in ParisFrance, which hold the remains of more than six million people...and lucky for me I found some in Second Life.

A teleport out of boredom landed me back to Paris, which I have been before. This time however I found the catacombs. You will find them underground in the subway system (Métropolitain).

map de Paris
If you are close to the Cathedral of Notre Dame, go down the entrance of the subway there. Going there alone is quite creepy, but I had no other choice. 

dancing with the skeletons
One tip, do not eat down there...the menu has a lot of bone containing dishes, not sure where they came from but like I said may not be the best place to eat in Paris.

I will skip the meat sandwich and just have dessert





No comments:

Post a Comment