Wednesday, December 26, 2018

...Night falls, I'm wide awake...

“Envy, after all, comes from wanting something that isn't yours. But grief comes from losing something you've already had.” 

...And demons wave the white flag for me...I have no right to want you and I knew that my heart was gonna lose and I envy what she has.

Night falls, I'm wide awake,wishing I could call you,I'm too used to hearing all about your day...but now you do not have much to say...I envy her when you talk. So I will let age, not envy, draw wrinkles on my cheeks and wish you well as tears wash away what I cannot have.


"If I am fool, it is, at least, a doubting one; and I envy no one the certainty of his self-approved wisdom." Lord Byron


Don't wait. If it's not right, move on. In Poker, you have also a few opponents. It’s a competition. The strongest one wins. It is a combination of strategy, timing and chances. In real life, it’s the same. You have also a certain amount of money that you are ready to gamble. In real life, don’t compromise your integrity to do anything to please the other person.

Remember that Poker is a game, so is life. Don’t take things too seriously, you might end up losing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment