Wednesday, December 5, 2018

What do men really think?

Either he was bored or scared? 
It can be extremely frustrating not knowing what men think about women… or what they think about you in particular. Don 't drive yourself crazy over it.What men think about women… it’s like discovering a secret door into your guy’s brain. I am still trying to find that secret door but I believe some men have a bigger lock than others and not all secrets can be shared because that leaves them vulnerable. (and trust me you do not want to know all the tiny details of someones thoughts. You really don't!)


Does this look too girly? Women will say, this looks cute. We like cute things.

Here’s a secret: a lot of the time men really are thinking nothing. I mean, not 100% black hole or anything, but do you really want them to say "well, I was thinking that I needed to go home and do laundry or I was regretting eating that bean burrito last night."
Men want to be 100% sure you are into them before they ask you out because the absolute worst thing they can possibly imagine is that you will reject them. (someone told me that once, so I cannot verify this, I am not a man.)




When you understand what men think about women, you can see that they are simply appreciative of beauty. It could be in an art gallery. In nature. Or in a bar. They don’t discern among types of works of art!

Look, to be fair, there’s a ton of things that women think about men that you don’t want them to know. So don’t freak that what men think about women isn’t always butterflies and unicorns. They’re gross. They’re crass. They think what’s on their mind, even if they don’t always say it.

And you need to let that go, by the way. Let go of your desire to always know what’s on their minds. Because sometimes they won’t like it. And then you’ll be sad or mad, and they won’t know what to do about that. They tried to warn you!


No comments:

Post a Comment