Friday, May 15, 2020

Second Life is really an extension of real life.

Every person has a story and every story is important. It is what defines us and all you have to believe that your story is important. Your story makes a difference. ~ Anjelikka 2020

Second Life is really an extension of real life. Some people may not agree with this but think about it; when you log in it is you at this moment logging in, you are the one who decides what to say and what to do, so it is happening in the "now". It is real life.


More about this later...
When the opportunity arrives to tell your story, you go with it. It is not a matter of luck it is what suppose to have happened. Whether an opportunity is big or small you have to be ready. I had the absolute pleasure of telling my story to Draxtor Depres. Draxtor is a person who has a great deal of interest in people's stories. What makes them (the people) come to Second Life? He has a quality of kindness and respect and a sense of humor, which is cool for a German guy. Us Germans are not always labeled to be funny, but in reality, we are, you just have to get to know us.


Who is the true me? What is my story?
Second Life may have avatars and creatures but each one is operated by a real-life person and it is very much real life that is happening in the virtual world. There are reasons for all of us who log in why we are here. Some of us may create beautiful avatars and some may create a character that is just waiting for their story to be told.

I find it truly amazing this place and I know that is why Draxtor is here as well. I feel this is a perfect place for him to get to know about a person because here in Second Life it is a little bit easier to tell your story. It has a bit of anonymity because you only reveal what you want. Even if you are totally not revealing anything you are still in a way telling your story of wanting to escape from the world that defines who you are.


The Second Life Book Club
I recently attended my very first Second Life Book Club session and was very impressed by the quality of book selections and the pure love for literature by not only Draxtor but the audience. I highly recommend all book lovers to go and check it out and hear from the authors who wrote the books. Oh, by the way, Draxtor is an excellent reader and storyteller, so I have to give him an A+ for that. For me, it is always better when someone reads the story rather than me reading it myself. Dyslexia often gets in the way.




Thank you Draxtor for listening to not only my story but for listening to the people who are here in second life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment