Sunday, April 5, 2020

If you don't want my peaches

...You'd better stop shaking my tree.


Lately, my tolerance and patience have even worse. The more time I have at the moment to make it possible to log into Second Life at any time, the less I take advantage of it. 
I am tired of being asked the question so are you locked in your house or do you still go to work? WTF!!! What difference does that make to you or anyone if I am at home in quarantine or if I am still out there?



Where I am located in Real Life the virus is there, oh wait are we not all on the same planet? Are we not all affected by this? Yes, we are so the question is really not a question that needs to be asked. What did you think that I have some bubble around me and I am spared from all this nonsense? I wish I was.


And yes, some people just have the need for talking and finding stuff out. Dumb questions always arouse some reaction out of me. Ugh. I hate talking to people about things. What I am most disappointed in people is when you tell them everything about yourself and you feel like they really think the world of you and then in one moment, you are nothing. “Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re a fool.”
Like I said if you don't want my peaches then don't shake my tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment